Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleepy Time!

It’s Monday and I have one word to describe my day – EXHAUSTING!  Haha.  I’m definitely in need of a nap, but I’m afraid that I might not wake up until morning (this has already happened once this past week if you can believe it!).  This week I’m wrapping up testing for all of the grade levels in our school.  I can proudly say that I have memorized the script on every test and could probably give each test in my sleep.  Lol.  Through all of this testing, it’s been a great way to meet all the students in my school and see where they’re at with things.  I’ve had some of the best conversations! 
Today I ended my school day with a PD session on the new state standards.  We discussed all of the changes and how it will affect our lesson planning and instruction.  I must say I was a wee bit overwhelmed with all the information that was shared today, but I’m ready to take on the challenge.  I’m now going to finish my lesson planning and head to bed.  Good night everyone!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment