Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Friday!

It’s Friday, Friday!  Gotta get down on Friday!  Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend, weekend (Yes, that is quoted from the hit YouTube video --> Rebecca Black – Friday.  Check it out).  Funny story behind this song actually… We just received a Promethean Board in our classroom (unfortunately, since that classroom is in high demand and shared by so many teachers, I will not get to use it with my kiddos :-( .  However, my desk is in this room, so I’ll get to use it until my heart is content after school! :-D ).  So, my teammates and I decided to get the board hooked up to the computer and ready to go for our kiddos when we start teaching our groups.  My teammate decided to pull up a video on YouTube to test it out – any guesses as to what video we watched?  You got it – FRIDAY!  Karaoke and dance party in the classroom!  Can you imagine what our principals would’ve said if they saw all of us jamming out to this song?  Haha.  I can just see the look on their faces… 
Anyways, it was a great way to end our long week of testing and start the weekend off on a positive note.  Happy Friday friends!  :-D

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment